Well, the good news is that Beth of Fake Plastic Fish put up a special Green Moms Carnival today on Bottled Water. It includes some interesting discussion about what transpired between Pepsi Cola and BlogHer’s Green Team. You can check it out here.
Now I was supposed to put up a carnival on Green Schools today too, for #ecomonday.
I’m so excited to say that I think it’s our biggest and best carnival yet, with nearly 30 submissions in these eight categories:
- At the Beginning: Green Childcare;
- Healthy Meals and How to Pack a Waste-Free Lunch;
- School Supply Lists and Eco-Friendly School Supplies;
- The Edible Schoolyard;
- Why It’s Worth Fighting to Keep Recess;
- Greening Your School: From Green Committees to Green Certification;
- Back to School: Homeschooling Edition; and
- Tips for College Kids Who Want to Go Green.
But I’m still not done with it, and a certain DH is encouraging me to call it a day. So I’ll leave you with Beth’s carnival and a promise to get our super – duper green schools carnival up tomorrow!
Inspired by Rocks in My Dryer, a super popular Mom blogger I admire, I’ve decided to take a Twitter and Bloggy break for the rest of the summer (the next three weeks). So after I post tomorrow, it will be quiet around here for a while. I hope to say that I’ve been in the pool more than once this summer after enjoying an extended cyber-break.
Copyright OrganicMania 2009Uncategorized | Wordpress Comments (5) |